Friday, December 12, 2008

Blogging

Wow, I'm sitting here thinking about the very first day, when Dr. Langholz told us we had to write blogs about our experiences throughout the semester. At first, I was somewhat frustrated, because I am in no way, shape or form a technology whiz. Soon after I started posting blogs, I found that it was a great way to relieve my thoughts and reactions to what I was experiencing from the class. In other words, I was warming up to the idea about personal blogs. I think that I have learned a lot about myself and what I think through my reflections posted on my blog. I think that blogs are not only a great way to communicate with others your view and what you are learning, but it also builds strength and stimulation from what you are reflecting about. It makes you think about each experience individually and more in depth. 

No comments: