Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lions for Lambs

Overall, I really enjoyed this movie. I liked how all of the aspects of the movie were woven together. I thought the professor in this movie portrayed a "good" teacher. I did because he instilled in Todd a sense of urgency to see what he could become. The professor didn't tell Todd what he should or shouldn't be doing, he only helped guide him and give him new prospectives on his life. At the end of the movie, it could be seen that Todd was very intrigued by what his professor had been talking to him about. The professor wasn't giving him answers, he was only raising awareness about the happenings in the world and in Todd's life.

1 comment:

joyfuleducator said...

Laura,

I really appreciate your thoughts on the Professor from this movie. I especially like your last comment on the way he is teaching.

Lara