Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Monday

So I'm going to be honest, I'm not really a fan of all of this "online" stuff. I'm a first-time blogger and so far I'm not having the best time navigating around and figuring things out. However, I am keeping an open mind about the possibilities of online learning and taking advantage of our advanced technology.

I think what we learned in class on Monday night was so helpful. Since there are so many changes and alterations in the curriculum and requirements, it's nice to know there are sources I can go to to make sure I remain on track for my major.

Chalk and Wire
I think that online portfolios are a good idea. I would, however, like to have a hard copy portfolio in addition to the e-portfolio. It makes me feel better if I have the actual hard copy in my hands, just incase something were to happen to the e-portfolio.

No comments: